Mount Aloysius, an Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities, is currently accepting applications for our open LPN position.
The LPN is responsible for the following:
• Perform administrative duties, give and receive reports, answer telephone inquiries, take and transcribe physician orders and order prescribed medications. Maintain department records, performing charting duties as indicated and maintain narcotic records; complete required department or medical chart forms.
• Review care plans and evaluate resident needs and problems and assist in the development and writing of Nursing Care Plans for individual residents.
• Requisition and arrangement for diagnostic and therapeutic services ordered by physicians inside or outside the facility.
• Administer medication, give treatments, observe and report and perform other profession services as ordered. Provide emergency treatment when required; notify Physician of emergency or changes in condition and any unusual or abnormal behavior.
• Assemble Resident Chart, ensuring all permits , authorization, releases and other required forms are attached
• Other duties as assigned
Applications can be completed on-line at www.mountaloysius.org, Indeed.com or in person at 5375 Tile Plant Road, New Lexington, OH 43764.