Mount Aloysius, an Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities, is currently accepting applications for our open Program Supervisor position.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the Program Director to assure that all rules and regulations impacting habilitation and resident services are followed and to assure efficiency in operation and appropriateness of care provided to the residents.
- Assist the Community Resource Director and Support Services staff (Psychological Services, Occupational Therapy, etc.) in arranging evaluations both on an admission basis, as well as those needed for longer time periods.
- Assist in designing and implementing behavioral programs being conducted at the facility in accordance with human rights regulations and facility policy.Evaluate and assess residents pertaining to adaptive behavior, self-help skills, and adverse behavior problems.
- Write and implement appropriate habilitation programs, concentrating on the individual needs of the residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications can be completed on-line at Indeed.com or in person at 5375 Tile Plant Road, New Lexington, OH 43764